While we all know it isn’t easy getting out of the house in the morning – it isn’t any easier getting out of the house and getting to the office with your entire closet in tow when you have an event following your work day.
Whether you are dashing out the door for an after work party, function, drinks with clients, dinner meeting or dinner with your Boo or a new beau at a fancy eatery…
All of these require a primp or two and some extra fancy, which is why we introduce the quick change!
From head to toe here’s how to help your outfit…
– Leave the everyday dainty jewelry and accessory behind for some glitzy baubles… Select a statement necklace
Adding a crop top shrug or a fancy sweater to a plain black sheath dress makes such a statement.
– You can turn a basic look to glam look in just a swap of your cardigan for a structured blazer, even a faux fur vest and a pair of cute booties!
– They don’t call it make up for nothing! Take your day to day dewy neutrals and pump up the volume… Always have a cosmetics case in your desk drawer… mascara, a great gel liner, bold lipstick and eye shadows … All of these items make for a dramatic day to night shift! *Make sure you also have a change of stockings deodorant, perfume and remover wipes in there too!
Go from comfy cozy flats to show stopper heels! Be that Stiletto in a room full of flats!
This outing will only be a few hours and you’ll be having too much fun to realize your aches and pains! You only get one chance to make a first impression….
Just a few quick tips for your quick change! And remember, all you’ll need is 20 minutes and an extra tote bag to pack these already owned goodies into!
- Floral Cardigan CHARLOTTE
- Pearl Earrings/ Necklace She She’s Closet
- Booties Cole Haan
- Handbag Prada
- Black Sheath Dress KASPER She She’s Closet
- Black Shrug with Rosettes CHETTA B
- White Collar Necklace Swarovski Crystals She She’s Closet
- Cocktail Ring, Chandler Earring, Bracelet , Edgy Clutch Bag She She’s Closet
- Shoes Kate Spade Velvet Sling back with feather embellishments!
- Handbag Prada